Our liquid-cooled cold plates are designed to fit the most common IGBT and Power electronics configurations used today. At the heart of each cold plate is our patented Micro Deformation Technology (MDT™) in line pin fin, Friction Stir Welded construction, and CFD optimized parallel cooling. The 3000 Series cold plates feature our library of extruded tubs/manifolds, allowing for the best performing and lowest cost cold plate on the market today.
MDT In Line Pin Fin Options:
- CP3012-STD: 12 fin/inch, MDT™ in-line pin fin (~1mm gaps, good performance, lower pressure drop, better for uncontrolled or non-clean coolants)
- CP3012-XP: 20 fin/inch, MDT™ in-line pin fin (~0.5mm gaps, best performance, higher pressure drop)
Custom Options (call or email)
- Length: Extrusion length can change to accommodate up to 8 IGBTS
- Ports: NPT/SAE/BSPP (G)/ Welded on hose barb
- Plating Options: Electroless Nickel inside and out available
- Double-sided options
Thermal resistance calculated as the difference between the maximum cold plate surface temp. and the fluid Inlet temp. Fluid: 50/50 Ethylene Glycol & Water. Pressure Drop Includes G3/8 fittings. Empirically tested with 3 IGBT module sized heaters.