Cold Plates for High Power Traction Inverters
MicroCool manufactures cold plates designed specifically for high power traction inverters. MicroCool has off the shelf cooling solutions for the most common IGBTs used in traction inverters including:
- Infineon Prime pack 2 (CP-3010 and CP-3010XP)
- Fuji M271 (CP-3010 and CP-3010XP)
- Infineon EconoDUAL (CP3001 and CP3001XP)
- Semikron SEMIX (CP3001 and CP3001XP)
- PowerEx NX (CP3001 and CP3001XP)
- Semikron SKIM93 (CP-3003 and CP3003XP)
- Semikron SKIM63 (CP-3004 and CP3004XP)
- ABB HiPAK 140×190 (CP-3007 and CP3007XP)
- Fuji M152/156 (CP-3007 and CP3007XP)
- ABB HiPAK 140×130 (CP-3008 and CP-3008XP)
- Fuji M256/M278 (CP-3008 and CP-3008XP)
- Infineon EconoPACK (CP-3002 and CP-3002XP)
- Semikron SEMIX33 (CP-3002 and CP-3002XP)
- PowerEx Intellimod (CP-3002 and CP-3002XP)
- Fuji M629 (CP-3002 and CP-3002XP)Our most common cold plates for traction inverters are the CP3007 and CP3008.
Our cold plates are also customizable to adjust for different inlet/outlet fittings, number of IGBTs, Corrosion resistant coatings (Nickel and Chemfilm) and Double sided Cooling. MicroCool’s cold plates are the most affordable power electronics cold plates on the market today, they are also in stock and available online.
Check out our online store.