Our liquid-cooled cold plates are designed to fit the most common IGBT and Power electronics configurations used today. At the heart of each cold plate is our patented Micro Deformation Technology (MDT™) in line pin fin, Friction Stir Welded construction, and CFD optimized parallel cooling. The 3000 Series cold plates feature our library of extruded tubs/manifolds, allowing for the best performing and lowest cost cold plate on the market today.
Designed to cool three 122mm x 62mm EconoDUAL power modules
- Tub Material: Al 6061
- Fin Plate Material: al 1100-H14
- MDT™ in-line pin fin inside: Choice of 12 fins per inch or XP (extra performance, 20 fins per inch)
- Pressure tested to 5bar
- Mass: 1096 gr
- G3/8 (BSPP) ports
- Compatible with most coolants:ethylene glycol, propylene glycol, water, Opticool, Dowfrost, Dowtherm, Dynalene, 3M Novec
- Length: Extrusion length can change to accommodate up to 8 IGBTS
- Ports: NPT/SAE/BSPP (G)
- Plating Options: Electroless Nickel inside and out available
- Visit our page on custom cold plates to see all of the options
Thermal resistance calculated as the difference between the maximum cold plate surface temp. and the fluid Inlet temp. Fluid: 50/50 Ethylene Glycol & Water. Pressure Drop Includes G3/8 fittings. Empirically tested with 3 IGBT module sized heaters.