4000 Series Standard Cold Plates
High Performance, Scalable and Customizable Cold Plates
Wieland Microcool 4000 Series cold plates are the next evolution of our standard cold plate line. The 4000 series are designed to fit the most common power electronic footprints and can be easily customized for other needs.
The MDT™ pin fin inside, extruded and friction stir welded construction, and balanced parallel cooling offers lower thermal resistance, lower pressure drop, and competitive pricing.
MDT In Line Pin Fin Options:
- 4 fin/inch (~2.4mm gaps) Best pressure drop
- 8 fin/inch (~1.2mm gaps)
- 12 fin/inch (~1mm gaps)
- 20 fin/inch (~0.5mm gaps) Highest performance
- Length: Extrusion length can change to accommodate up to 9 IGBTS
- Ports: NPT/SAE/BSPP (G)/ Welded on hose barb
- Plating Options: Electroless Nickel inside and out available
- Double-sided options
Advanced Friction Stir Welding
MicroCool Cold Plate Advantage
Wieland MicroCool friction stir welded cold plates with MDT® pin fin inside offer 30% better performance with less pressure drop than most cold plate designs on the market today.
We offer both standard and custom designs that are often lower cost than our competitors giving you more performance for your dollar.
- 30% less thermal resistance
- 5X less pressure drop
- Balanced parallel cooling
- Similar cost
- 2-day shipping on standard products
- 4-6 weeks shipping on custom designs
IGBT Cross Reference Table for CP 4000 Series
|Product Name||Module Size||Module Name||Module Name||Module Name||Module Name||Size (mm)|
|CP 4001||3X 122x62||Infineon EconoDUAL||Semikron SEMIX||PowerEx NX||160x227|
|CP 4009||1x122x162||Infineon EconoPACK||Semikron SEMIX33||PowerEx Intellimod||Fuji M629||160x198|
|CP 4012||3X XM3 53x80mm||Wolfspeed CAB450M12XM3||Wolfspeed CAB400M12XM3||100 x 195|