Solar Power Cold Plates
MicroCool manufactures cold plates designed specifically for high power solar inverters. MicroCool has off the shelf cooling solutions for the most common IGBTs used in solar inverters including:
- PowerEx Mega Power Dual (CP-3006 and CP3006XP)
- Infineon Prime pack 2 (CP-3010 and CP-3010XP)
- Fuji M271 (CP-3010 and CP-3010XP)
- Infineon 62mm (CP-3009 and CP3009XP)
- Fuji M127/M234/M235 (CP-3009 and CP3009XP)
- Semikron Semitrans, 62mm module (CP-3009 and CP3009XP)
- MicroSemi SP6/D3/D4 (CP-3009 and CP3009XP)
- Infineon EconoDUAL (CP-3001 and CP3001XP)
- Semikron SEMIX (CP-3001 and CP3001XP)
- PowerEx NX (CP-3001 and CP3001XP)
- Semikron SKIM93 (CP-3003 and CP3003XP)
- Semikron SKIM63 (CP-3004 and CP3004XP)
Our most common cold plates for solar inverters are the CP3001 and CP3006. Our cold plates are also customizable to adjust for different inlet/outlet fittings, number of IGBTs, corrosion resistant coatings (Nickel and Chem-film) and double-sided cooling.
MicroCool cold plates are the most affordable power electronics cold plates on the market today. They are also in stock and available online. Visit our store.